Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 This semester has been absolutely amazing. Thank you Mrs. Faulk for all of the information you've taught me and all of the students that are taking this course. I seriously learned so much valuable information. My confidence in my abilities to run my business in the future has sky rocketed. I'm so grateful for you and this course!

My viewpoint of social media has changes slightly. I've opened my mind up to using other platforms rather than just focus on Instagram and TikTok. I now see the importance of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc... I've known about those other platforms but I never had an idea of how much they can contribute to influencing a businesses growth. I plan to continue with the Facebook page that we created along with the Instagram page.

I do have a much better understanding of how to use social media to develop my business. Using all of the tools that each platform has to offer is such an amazing feature and I plan to use them as much as possible. Also learning that quality over quantity is a huge factor when it comes to selecting certain social media platforms to use to market my business. I'm mainly going to use Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn.

Some key successes I noticed in other businesses is that you need to make your website easy to navigate and leave a solid first impression. Another thing I noticed is quality over quantity. You should not cram all of your information on one single page. Some of the key failures I noticed are that some businesses don't have very many social media platforms. Some also use social media but don't post anything related to their business. Some of the websites we looked into looked really sketchy as well as just not very well put together. 

I didn't find any products I want to use for myself, at least for right now. Once my business gets up and running and hopefully becomes successful, then I may research into it more thoroughly.

Comments

Popular Posts