Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts


 file:///Users/alexgarza/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202022-10-03%20at%206.11.20%20PM.png

(It won't let me post the screenshot so here is the link)

My first scheduled post is a motivational quote. I believe that this post will reach my targeted audience because going to the gym isn't easy. It takes dedication. It's a mindset that not only applies to the gym but to everyday activities. To sum up the post I basically tell my viewers to get up and go get things done. No matter what it is just get it done. Make today the day to remember. I hope to motivate people that read this and make them feel accomplished by the end of the day. 

My second scheduled post is more of a sentimental post. I believe this post will reach my intended audience because a lot of people are scared to go to the gym due to judgement. My goal behind this post is to show that the majority of people that attend the gym are all cheering for each other. The goal is to keep a positive mindset and to spread positivity inside and outside of the gym. To sum up the post I pretty much say to make someone else's day better, even just a little bit better. Love goes a long way. Spread it, don't resent it. I hope my viewers see this and take action.

My third scheduled post is personal. I'm sure this post will speak to my viewers because people like to see personality and motivation come true. My post says, "My dream and desire of changing people's lives positively through fitness, dedication, and hard work is coming true. Dark Sided Fitness is my token to you all. We're all in this together. Let's get up and after it!". My hopes behind this post is that people will read it and realize that this community would not exist without them. They are the ones to keep not only their dreams alive but my dreams as well. Hence the part where I say, "we're all in this together.". I definitely love making more personal posts but doing them too much would make me seem like I only care about my personal goals and dreams. 

Comments

Popular Posts