Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing/blogs I commented on

 I believe my business would benefit from sending out emails once a week. Below is the list of content I believe my viewers would want to see:

1. About my business

2. Training programs

3. Dietary Plans

4. Policies at the Facility

5. Pricing and Deals

I believe my viewers would like to see what my business is about because it gives insight to my viewers on exactly what we stand for. Lets them know that we are not exactly related to an average gym. In terms of training programs, this targets the audience that's not super familiar with going to the gym and need a nudge to get things going. Dietary plans are also geared towards this audience but they can also benefit the audience that's already experienced in the world of fitness. It's a "win win" scenario. Policies at the facility is also a good thing to include because I know a lot of people are looking for certain rules and information before they sign up for a membership at a gym. This helps people get information right off the bat. Lastly, pricing and deals is great to include in the email because most people have a budget they need to stick to and if pricing doesn't align with their budget then they'll be leaded into the "deals" section. 

I feel like this is the perfect amount of information to provide in an email without making it seem too clunky and excessive.

I'm apart of Crunch Fitness' email list where they send out emails weekly about upcoming events, deals, and policy changes. All pretty basic things that I already knew to include so nothing there that I could really learn from.

Blogs I commented on:

1. Megan Mcdonell

2. Kristy Yam

Comments

  1. I like what you are planning to do with your emails. It seems like you will add a good amount of valuable information that people will value and will want to see. I also like that you won't be sending too many emails. Something else you could do is talk about events you are having at your business to get more people to show up. You could also motivate people in your emails. It is a good way to fill up space any empty space you might struggle to fill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts