Week 12 Part A: Using Business Specific Online Tools

 Rating Sites

I decided to look into Yelp. Yelp is an application/website where people can leave 1-5 star reviews as well as positive or negative comments. This will greatly benefit my business because like most businesses, I thrive off of quality customer satisfaction. I would be replying to all positive and negative reviews promptly and as quickly as possible. I'd also take negative reviews as constructive criticism and come up with ways to never receive the same review again.

Live Streaming

Live streaming via Instagram, TikTok, or Twitch is a great way to interact with your clients. This would greatly benefit my business because my plan is to build as many personal relationships with my members as possible. Going live helps me interact with people that may be following my social media accounts but aren't members of my gym. This helps my business because it can cause growth and build trust with existing and non-existing members. The only struggle about this is trying to not be repetitive and come up with different things to do or talk about while on live.

Google My Business plus other Google Tools

This will benefit my business as well. Helping me post photos of my gym/members, creating a website, and add information about my gym are all helpful and necessary things. This also ties into letting customers leave reviews about my gym. Also, adding my business to Google Maps is a good thing as well so people can search up my gym and find it fairly easy. My opinion is that if something doesn't negatively affect your business then you should definitely be using it. Making things easier on everyone including myself is a huge thing that I want to work towards.

Social Networking for Professionals 

Another concept that can greatly benefit my business. It's always good to brainstorm but it's especially good to brainstorm with people that share the same values and concepts. It's also a great thing to make as many connections as possible because you never know how much someone can help you out. I feel like this could benefit my business in many different ways. One major thing thing being connections. I can establish great connections with other gym owners or owners of companies that revolve around gym related things such as clothing or supplements. This could lead into collaborations that can benefit both parties which is an amazing thing. Getting second opinions from other gym owners is something that will benefit my business as well. It's always a good idea to hear someone else's opinion on something.

Comments

  1. I really like how determined you are to ensure customer satisfaction especially with receiving constructive criticism. Yelp is a really great place for honest feedback and I think it could do really well for your business. I also enjoy your idea of social networking with likeminded individuals to brainstorm new ideas for your business. It could be great to use when you feel like you've exhausted all of your ideas to get a refresher with other people in the same field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really respect that you would take negative comments as constructive criticism. Your goal to stay engaged with your customers means you are passionate about your business and its success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you mentioned live streaming. I have seen some people use live streaming to benefit their business, so I definitely think there is a lot of potentials there. Although I think social networking is also a good idea because as you said, you can help each other out and do things that benefit each other, I recommend being careful to make sure you can trust the people you work with because they might try to mess up your business because they see you as competition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I found Yelp good because we can see the reviews. Review is a way to make business better. I want to make use of these to improve my business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts