Week 13 Part B: Developing Online Advertising

 




The first picture would be an effective advertisement because it's a preview of what's to come. My business is fictional so it's a little hard to think of pictures to post when I don't have a facility to take pictures of. So, I'm working with what I have. I believe this ad can be beneficial because I feel as if it grabs people's attention which is the main goal of this advertisement. It gives an impression that more inside content will be coming soon so my hopes behind that is that people will follow my page in order to track what events, specials, details, etc.. are coming soon.

The second picture would be an effective advertisement because the link leads you straight to the Instagram page. At the end I also state that there are necessary links in the page's bio which leads viewers to our Facebook page. I believe this is an effective ad because I use words that I hope to real in the viewers attention so that they will not only check out my Instagram page but also check out my facebook page. If they decide to click on my facebook link then there is also my website link that is easily findable on Facebook. On my website there is even more information. I feel like it is a lot of jumping from link to link but if it doesn't work then that's what the third ad is for.

The third picture would be an effective advertisement because the link leads you directly to my Facebook page. This would eliminate the extra link click from my previous advertisement. My hopes behind this advertisement is that people will look into my Facebook page and find out more information about Dark Sided Strength. As well as make it easier to access our website. Once again, if this method of approach doesn't work, then I'd make a fourth advertisement that leads directly to my businesses website. It's all about trial and error when it comes to finding out how to approach your ads correctly.

An objective is something that you're chasing after or striving for. Like a goal. The type of ad objective that would make the most sense for my business would be, "more website visits". This is one of three options that the Instagram ad creator gives you. This is the best choice for my business because I can update the website link whenever I choose. I can make it so that it leads to my businesses website, my businesses Yelp page, my businesses other social media pages, etc.. The possibilities are close to endless. Most Definitely the most beneficial choice for me to use when posting advertisements but like I said earlier, It's all about trial and error.

Comments

Popular Posts